In a few hours, we’ll be into 2011. It’s crazy to think we’ll be into our 11th year of this new millennium and I still don’t have a flying car. Instead of reflecting on the ‘should have been’, I’d like to reflect on the ‘has been’.
All in all, 2010 has been a great year for 404 Tech Support. We have had more posts, reported breaking news, had more visitors, and have a great community develop to provide feedback in the comments. We have double the number of pageviews this month as we did last January and we’re more than 10x the number of pageviews we had in January 2009.
The greatest thing about the new year is that it’s pretty much 404 Tech Support’s birthday. Three years ago, I made a new year’s resolution to blog more. Back then, I was on WordPress.com and I’ve learned a lot since then. Here’s to another year of helping/documenting/writing/ranting/reviewing through 404 Tech Support. Do you have any New Year’s Resolutions this year related to tech? Are you going to get a certain certification? Are you going to go for a promotion or a job change?
The Most Popular Articles at 404 Tech Support in 2010
- Microsoft Word: “This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked.”
- Get Adobe Flash and Reader without GetPlus in Firefox
- Using Group Policy to Deploy Adobe Acrobat 9.3.2
- Get Adobe Flash without the Adobe Download Manager for Internet Explorer
- How to Apply Patches (.msp) to Group Policy Deployed Software (.msi)
- Download the Latest Adobe Flash for Firefox and IE Without Any Extras
- GPO Deploying Adobe Reader 9.3.1
- GetPlus is a Big Minus
- Deploying Java through Group Policy and Java RE Improvements
- Hotspot Shield – A Free VPN Connection
Here’s to looking forward to what 2011 will hold. Thanks and Happy New Year!