Disclosure: 404techsupport.com is not an authorized reseller and is not affiliated with Quicken Inc.
Quicken was spun off from Intuit in March and bought by H.I.G. Capital. They have just released their first titles since being independent and have pumped resources into product development and customer support teams. Quicken 2017 is an updated software tool to manage your money.
The press release summarized a few features in the update:
- New interfaces consistent across macOS and Windows
- A mobile app to track investments and manage finances anywhere
- The Windows version gets automatic updates of values and net worth and a seamless upgrade from Quicken 2016
- The Mac version gets new features to provide enhanced visibility and control over finances such as a 12-month budget feature, customizable reports, and Quicken Bill Pay.
Quicken can also connect to many financial accounts to track debts, savings, and investments automatically.
Quicken 2017 is available with a few different editions from Amazon and other retailers (not for Sale or Use Outside of the United States):
- Quicken for Mac 2017: For easy money management and bill pay. $74.99.
- Quicken Starter Edition: For simple money management needs; helps individuals get organized and learn how to budget. $39.99.
- Quicken Deluxe: For increasing savings; helps create custom budget, savings and debt reduction plans. $74.99.
- Quicken Premier: For managing investments; helps plan for tax time. $109.99.
- Quicken Home & Business: For managing business and personal finances all in one place. $119.99.
- Quicken Rental Property Manager: For rental property owners who want to manage their personal and rental property finances in one place. $164.99.