Amazon has issued a press release to announce the second annual Prime Day event. With deals starting throughout the day, it is comparable to Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Countries around the world that are eligible for Amazon Prime were involved last year.
In addition to the big day on July 12th, Amazon will offer countdown deals to Prime members between July 5 and July 11th. Other deals on July 12th are listed as:
- Deals are Everywhere – Members can shop deals on all devices, across nearly all categories, in all Prime countries.
- Lots of TVs – The deal inventory of TVs in the U.S. will be nearly 2x than Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined.
- Toys All Day – Members in the U.S. will find toy deals nearly all day on Prime Day.
- Watch-A-Deal – Readily track and shop any deal while at home or on-the-go with the Amazon App. Learn more at amazon.com/watched.
- Sort by Category – Newly-enhanced deal shopping is designed to help customers swiftly sort deals by category.
- Alexa Specials – There will be benefits to being an owner of an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot or Amazon Tap on Prime Day.
- More Sellers – Twice as many small business sellers around the world are participating in Prime Day this year.
- More to Watch – Members will find unbelievable deals on some of today’s top rated TV series and popular blockbuster films to rent or purchase and instantly stream on Amazon Video.
- Tips and Tricks – Find helpful advice on how to shop on Prime Day
You can also have the chance to win a music experience at amazon.com/win and a sweepstake to win an Amazon gift card through Prime Photos.