JuiceSSH is a great SSH app for Android devices. I have been using the free version of the app to send Wake-On-LAN to my computer remotely after setting up my EdgeRouter Lite. The app is quite functional as a free app already but the developer is giving free upgrades to the Pro version for the next few days to celebrate reaching 500,000 users.
The Pro features are available as in-app purchases and include:
- Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
- Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
- Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
- Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
- A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
- Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
- Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
- Dark, Light, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
I am looking forward to using the snippets library. This will change my workflow from copying commands out of notes on my device (for things such as MAC addresses) and allow me to do it all within the app.
To redeem the free upgrade to JuiceSSH Pro with a lifetime license and for unlimited devices, visit the promotion website. There, you can enter the email address of your Google account associated with your Android device. Once you receive an email that the license has been upgraded, launch JuiceSSH on your device and go to Unlock Pro Features. Press the “I’ve Already Purchased” button and select the email address that you registered. Once redeemed, it will unlock all of the pro features.
Grab your free upgrade soon because the giveaway ends Tuesday, March 18th at 11:00 GMT.