According to the Adobe Product Security Incident Response Team Blog, five products were updated yesterday by Adobe. Those products include Shockwave Player, Flash Media Server, Flash Player, Photoshop CS5, and RoboHelp. With four critical severity ratings and one important severity, it is important to read the security bulletins for any products on your network.
- APSB11-19 – Security update available for Adobe Shockwave Player (Critical Severity)
- APSB11-20 – Security update available for Adobe Flash Media Server (Critical Severity)
- APSB11-21 – Security update available for Adobe Flash Player (Critical Severity)
- APSB11-22 – Security update available for Adobe Photoshop CS5 (Critical Severity)
- APSB11-23 – Security updates available for RoboHelp (Important Severity)
This update brings Adobe Flash to version 10.3.183.5. Adobe Flash Player for Android was also updated which can be downloaded from the Android Market. The update fixes 13 vulnerabilities but Adobe is not aware of any exploits actively being used in the wild.
As always, the direct link on this previous 404 Tech Support article allows you to download the setup executables directly, bypassing Adobe’s download shenanigans.