“You’re supposed to report the news, not make it.” Sorry, I’d like to just take a small time-out to mark this milestone of hitting 1 million views yesterday. I was expecting it to happen today but the higher than usual traffic yesterday led it to surge past 1,000,000. Like missing that milestone on your car’s odometer, there’s no going back.
At this momentous occasion, I’d like to thank:
- My wife, for being understanding and accommodating my hobby, encouraging me, and providing a number of different articles
- All of the partner websites over in the right-column under Bookmarks (Go check them out!)
- All of the sponsors and advertisers that help pay the bills for running the site
- WiredTree, for being a hosting company I’m finally happy with
- All of the (non-spam) comments people have left providing feedback and engagement with the community
- Our RSS subscribers who check in with the site regularly
- Our freelance tech support customers whom have come here for our services, not just the articles
I would have liked to have a giveaway to commemorate the event but I couldn’t come up with anything that really seemed fitting or worthwhile
So, what’s next for 404 Tech Support? Well, the plan is to keep on keeping on. I’ve got some other projects up my sleeve that I’d love to dedicate some time to but 404 Tech Support will still be updated regularly.
Next goal? A Google Page Rank of 6 for the domain, I guess. Increasing daily traffic and making it more consistent is always a goal as well.
Thanks again to everybody!