Google explains that it has 5 principles that it adheres to across its products.
- Use information to provide our users with valuable products and services.
- Develop products that reflect strong privacy standards and practices.
- Make the collection of personal information transparent.
- Give users meaningful choices to protect their privacy.
- Be a responsible steward of the information we hold.
The twelve products that are losing their individual privacy policies include:
- 3D Warehouse
- App Engine
- Firefox Extensions