Project Management is important to the success of a project. You cannot just make a project manager a member of the project team and expect everything to suddenly go smoothly. This infographic details 8 things that the project manager should do in order to help steer the project towards success.
- Define a detailed project plan
- Identify risks and dependencies
- Track project status with accurate metrics
- Understand corporate culture
- Stick to the triple constraint
- Engage with stakeholders
- Use effective processes