Red Hat Summit is meant for anyone looking to exponentially increase their understanding of the leading open source solutions that power 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
From business and technical sessions to hands-on labs to 1:1 conversations, there’s something for each level of interest and need.
Red Hat Summit 2015 took place in Boston last week. If you weren’t able to make it to the sessions, you can still learn a lot from the presentations which have been recorded and uploaded to YouTube on the Red Hat Summit channel.
Some examples include:
- Security-enhanced Linux for mere mortals – 2015
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor: KVM now & in the future
- Demystifying systemd
- Container security: Do containers actually contain? Should you care?
- Performance tuning Red Hat Enterprise Linux Platform for databases
- Red Hat’s container strategy
- Performance analysis & tuning of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Super privileged containers